15 May 2008

Off to Africa

It's my last day (hours really) in England... kinda sad really.
I've had a lot of fun around the Sussex countryside with my cousins and have met some pretty cool people. Although I am loath to go, I am on my way to Africa so I can't be too down. Unfortunately there is about a 14 hr plane ride between here and there so I am not a fan of that. Oh well. It's time for lunch and then off to Heathrow. I'll write more about London later when I get a chance... and hopefully put the hundred or so pictures I took up online. :D
All my love from across the sea.
~Mia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to read about your trip.
Have a safe flight to SA and know that your family loves you and wishes that you have a great time.
But please- be careful.
love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a loveryly good time in Africa! Save the animals. Say hi to Simba and Nala for me... but from far, far away from them!!! Love ya!!!!!

Niff <><

Anonymous said...

mind the lions, or they will end up in my tummy!!

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoyed England, now remember, watch those lions 'cause I'm thinking *mmmmmmm rare yummy lion steak mmmmmmmmmmmmmm* don't get eaten!!