14 May 2008

My feet are black...

Just a quick note (I'll write more about today later tonight or tomorrow morning)...
1) I LOVE the Globe and want - make that need- to see a show there next time I'm in town. *insert sighs of happiness and swooning here*
2) London is a very dirty city. After spending the afternoon / evening there, Becky and I both had black soot all over the tops of our feet. Gross gross gross.
3) Becky and I mastered the London Underground. WOOT for rocking the Tubes!!!! (and yes, it's the Tubes... the Subway is the underpasses beneath the motorways. This made me laugh... a lot.)

Ok, that is all for now cause my feet are still dirty so it's time to break out the baby wipes! Then on to dinner and some pub or another for my send off from the Southwater crew. Lovely!
Kisses from across the sea!
~Mia

ps- A, thanks. If you can get me published, maybe I can get someone to sponsor my next series of adventures! :D I miss you too and good luck on your exams. xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw "Measure for Measure" at the Globe when I was in London a couple summers back, and it is spectacular! I strongly recommend it! Standing room is great, because you can be right up near the stage.

Also, mind the gap. ^_^